Standard Lanes - $20/hr
Tactical Lanes - $30/hr
100 Yard Lanes - $30/hr
Archery Lanes - $20/hr
Interested in becoming a member? Just stop by our Range Counter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Going to a new Range for the first time can be daunting, but we’re here to answer any questions you might have. If your question isn’t covered here, please use the contact form below so we can quickly address it.
GOLDEN RULE: TREAT EVERY FIREARM AS IF IT IS LOADED!
- Always obey all Firearms Safety Rules.
- No one under the age of 8 is permitted on the range. Individuals under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian, and be accompanied on the range by a responsible adult at all times.
- All firearms must be transported in a case or bag to and from the range, apart from license holders legally carrying in a holster.
- Firearms will only be uncased or removed from a holster within the shooting booth area. Load and unload all weapons at the shooting bench. No uncased firearms are permitted behind the shooting booth area.
- It is your responsibility to know and understand how to operate your firearm safely, ensure your firearm is in good working order, and understand and use its safety features.
- All Members, Guests and other Ally Outdoors facility users must demonstrate proper knowledge of firearm operation and safety, or they must participate in an Ally Outdoors Firearms Safety Class.
- Eye and Ear protection is mandatory for anyone entering the range.
- Always keep the firearm’s action open, magazines removed, and only load when ready to commence firing.
- Non-shooters must remain behind the booth area.
- Always keep firearms pointed down range and in a safe direction.
- Do not pass firearms directly from person to person. Place the unloaded firearm on the bench and allow the next person to pick it up.
- Shoot only the target designated for your shooting lane.
- Do not transfer uncased firearms from lane to lane.
- Shotguns, tracers, incendiary, steel-cored, or other penetrating ammunition is not allowed to be used at Ally Outdoors. Subject to approval.
- Use only the correct ammunition for your firearm as recommended by the manufacturer.
- All shooting must be conducted in a safe, controlled, and accurate manner. “Dual wielding” is not permitted at any time.
- Shooters who desire to draw from the holster must be “holster certified” through Ally Outdoors instructors.
- Upon the command “CEASE FIRE”, stop all shooting immediately, put down your firearm and back away from the firing line. Shooters may not re-approach the firing line or pick up any firearm until a Ally Outdoors Range Safety Officer gives the “all clear” command.
- Shooting under the influence of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited.
- To minimize lead exposure, food, drink, gum, or any tobacco products are not permitted inside the range. Always remember to wash your hands after you leave the range and prior to eating.
Absolutely! Our main priority at Ally Outdoors is ensuring that everyone has a comfortable and safe experience.
If this is your first time shooting a gun, just inform our Range Employees and we will make sure you’re fully prepared for your first range experience!
We have everything you need for a successful range trip! From ammunition to targets, we have you covered.
No one under the age of 8 is permitted on the range. Individuals under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian, and be accompanied on the range by a responsible adult at all times.
Feel free to bring your own ammunition to Ally Outdoors, with only a few small exceptions. Shotguns, tracers, incendiary, steel-cored, or other penetrating ammunition is not allowed to be used at Ally Outdoors. Ammunition subject to approval.
We also stock a wide variety of common range ammunition at extremely low prices.
Rental guns can only use Ammo purchased from Ally at the time of rental.
We allow up to 2 people per lane. It is a simple $10 guest fee for our Standard 25 Yard Range, and a $15 fee for our 100 Yard and Tactical 25 Yard Range.
Shooters who desire to draw from the holster must be “holster certified” through Ally Outdoors instructors.
This is a simple process in which the shooter demonstrates the ability to safely draw from the holster without flagging themselves or others.
Due to the nature of our Bullet Traps, shotguns are not permitted at Ally Outdoors.